The Program Intern will work closely with the Program team to implement and improve our comprehensive program delivery to develop leadership skills for first-generation college youth. They will plan, coordinate, and schedule all logistical details necessary for the successful delivery of the program. The Program Intern will report to the Program Manager.
Hybrid – Online and at in-person at Cambridge, MA
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with the Program team to deliver the three modules of the Aspire Leaders Program.
- Work with the Communications and Alumni team to provide information about Aspire Institute programs to current, and prospective applicants and the alumni of the program..
- Respond to queries by prospective applicants and assist with communications with applicants related to the program delivery.
- Assist the Programs team with facilitating Zoom sessions and events.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or currently enrolled in an undergraduate program. Preferably with focus on international relations.
- Some office-related work experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, comfortable speaking to large youth groups across geographies.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Comfortable communicating on social media.
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.