The Aspire Leaders Program welcomes low-income, first-generation college students and recent graduates from around the world to join a free online interactive leadership development journey that is manageable along your other commitments.
Applications for the 2024 program now open! Apply Here
Aspire Leaders Program Eligibility
- 18-26 years old
- Low-income background
- First-generation college student or recent graduate but not enrolled in a graduate program
- Intermediate level English
If you meet these eligibility criteria and submit a 10 minute application, you will be accepted!
The Aspire Leaders Program Journey
Personal and Professional Development
- Strengths-based leadership skills assessment.
- Professional development resources co-created with Harvard Business School for creating a LinkedIn profile, crafting your resume, tips for interviewing, and how to network.
- Live interactions among a global cohort of peers.
- Master classes led by world-class educators from universities around the world.
- Asynchronous and synchronous learning with a global cohort of peers and mentors.
Aspire Leadership Course: Societal Impact for First-Generation Leaders
Six session leadership development course designed and delivered by Harvard University faculty.
- Week One: Understanding Yourself as a Leader
- Week Two: Importance of Understanding Context and Building Trust
- Week Three: Digital Transformation and Artificial Intelligence
- Week Four: Live Discussion – Addressing Community Challenges
- Week Five: Voices of Leaders
- Week Six: Live Discussion – Being in Action in Your Communities Worldwide
“I have seen my confidence grow since participating in the Aspire Leaders Program. I received the opportunity to connect with amazing individuals and have the knowledge and resources to make a change in my community.”
– Nallely, ALP ‘22, Idaho, United States
“The best gift this program gave me is the idea that anything is possible and to trust in my talent and potential.”
– Zarek, ALP ‘21, CAA ‘21, Mexico
“The classes, the interactions with professors, the feedback, public speaking, and active communication – we got to take all of that and apply it to our home context, and I’m still doing that now.”
– Mariam, ALP ‘20, Lebanon
Alumni gain access to a vibrant community of young leaders, mentors, and social impact seed funding.
Each cohort will participate in the same three module program with a new group of Aspire Leaders. We hope you apply and join us on this journey today!